Energy Commission Training / Licensing
This is a 3 months training for Electrical wiring professionals who need the energy commission license/certificate and for those who want to upgrade their skills and learn how to use modern Electrical testing and measuring instruments.
The examination is conducted by the Energy commission twice every year.
INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATION TECHNICIAN AWARDS IN ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, Level 2, 3 AND 4
Aim of programme
This programme reflects the current training and employment needs of the International market. Available at three levels with Theory and Applied routes at each level.
A broad introduction to the theory and practical sides of engineering for a front-line worker or a person beginning an academic training.
More practice involving a broader range of skills appropriate to a person who may also supervise, or who is going on to higher education.
Advanced Technician Diploma
It takes the skills learned at Certificate and Diploma to the level appropriate for a person preparing for or working in first-level management. It is also appropriate for someone who wants to receive specialized training at a higher level.
- 200 Engineering fundamentals
- 202 Electrical and electronic application
- Electrical and electronic assignments
- Computer aided communication
- 214 Electric power
- 210 Engineering fundamentals 2
- 212 Electronics
- 221 Advanced electrical principles
- 222 Control Systems and applications
- 223 Distribution and Utilization of electrical energy
- 224 Generation and supply of electrical energy.
- 225 Microelectronic circuits and systems
- 226 Electrical plant and equipment
- 227 Advanced mathematics
Methods of assessment is by:
Multiple choice and short answer question papers plus practical assignments
Note: The full Technological Diploma (FTD) is available to those who successfully complete this programme.